Monday, September 20, 2010

Festivals, fairs and fundraisers oh my...

Last Saturday was a lovely day for the Preston music festival. I, selling my jewellery and my nuts at the store across the road didn't get to SEE it but everything sounded super awesome and the weather was wickedly cooperative. Was a good day though for me, got to chat with some other craft addicts, make some sales and soak up the sun.
I am going to be taking soap nuts to CH candle Making with my LMD designs :). CH candle making is so much more then candles. Its basically your 'everyday craft sale' (which i got from the painting on the window). The store also carries a ton of all natural goodies and earth friendly helpful goodies.
Because of rental prices at any location Soap nuts from CH candle making or The market will be 7 dollars a bag. Still an amazing deal and half the price of any other natural laundry detergent, and even cheaper then REGULAR laundry soap. cheaper then chemical filled, mass produced cleaners. and 100x better for you, for the environment and for your karma!http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_constraint=0&ic=48_0&search_query=laundry+soaphttp://
(There's a lot of other stuff on this link, but roll down to see Walmart's prices on detergent..nothing under 10$! and the high efficiency stuff...19.97 holy crap!)

So with Loriea Moon Designs, I have been working hard to get frames vases and candle holders ready for the Christmas season as well as a few new pieces of jewellery to add to my HUGE collection. I am working on funky funky designs with help from my frame maker...who shall remain nameless as he's opposed to fame and fortune.

We will be at the Oakville Humane Society's Fundraiser on October 3rd. Last yr there was a ton of awesome vendors and lots of people, any one in the area needs to check it out and of course I will be there...what more can one person want! Also this weekend (september 25th) There is a TON of craft shows going on Downtown kitchener. Just show up and walk the main drag you wont miss it!

Pictures will be posted soon!!
Well i was going to post this big pretty picture of this sun with some trees and happiness sprinkled all around but for some reason I can't so close your eyes....and theres a tree and some happy sprinkles. You got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment