Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Rip Van winkle is back

Wow...I think I've just escaped from my time warp. I was stuck in the winter blah 'soul sucking' time warp and I barely escaped! I have actually been hiding from blogging, creating and anything me related for a while now. I hope this isn't a winter pattern I'm going to be adopting. Luckily even in my winter funk, I didn't give up all hope and did still manage to get Rebel Flower Company signed up for two events so far. I Have also been focusing more on custom orders. I hope with spring and flowers and glorious glorious sunshine I will rise from my funky funkness and live again. Haha.
Step one will be getting a go on my first event, a Arthritis Society Gala on March 24th at Bingemans the event is called 'More then just desserts'.
http://http://www.arthritis.ca/local%20programs/ontario/support%20our%20efforts/specialevents/bycity/kitchener/default.asp?s=1
Check out this link for more info.

Also The good Shepherd's Market May 7th at The Good Shepherd Church at 116 Queen st.

I am still debating on a few other show possiblites and I will update. I am hoping to go back to the Kitchener Market with Soap Nuts as early as April or May.
With the cost of living on the rise, soap nuts are becoming a cost effective way to help stay green and keep chemicals out of our bodies.

for more soap nut info check out past blog posts
I will leave this post with a few pictures of some of the works I have done recently, and hopefully will post alot more in the next few days as I'm forcing myself out of this FUNK!

Don't forget Jewellery and Soap Nuts can be found at "Let It Heal" New Location 26 swastika trail in Cambridge and Home Decor can be found at RareFunk!

(As the photo adding option is not working on my blog today I will post new pics this week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment